Want to secure your cryptocurrencies and make them easier to use? Check out today’s roundup. These are the crypto gadgets and accessories you should buy.
Crypto gadgets and accessories are everywhere these days. From cryptocurrency wallets to gadgets that facilitate NFT purchase and storage, there are so many to buy. These are the ones you should consider.
Related: Best smart tech gadgets to buy under $500
A cryptocurrency wallet that safeguards your NFTs, crypto, and tokens is a worthwhile investment. So are crypto wallets that secure your wealth with your fingerprint. Give yourself peace of mind about your digital assets and get these useful crypto gadgets and accessories.
1. The Ledger Nano S Plus cryptocurrency wallet has a larger screen and more memory, so you don’t need to worry about storage.
Get all the storage space you need with the Ledger Nano S Plus cryptocurrency wallet. It has a larger memory of over 100 installed apps. Meanwhile, you can even use it to send and sign NFT transactions with full transparency.
Get it for $79 on the official website.
2. The OPOLO high-security crypto wallet secures your cryptocurrency with a high-security, EAL6+ certified chip, preventing threats.
Keep your crypto security robust but straightforward with the OPOLO high-security crypto wallet. With its EAL6+ certified chip, it’s impressively secure. Then, the large 3.2-inch touchscreen makes entering your passphrase, password, and address a breeze.
Get it for $313.44 on the official website.
3. The D’CENT Biometric Wallet supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies and has a built-in fingerprint reader for security.
Own multiple cryptocurrencies? The D’CENT Biometric Wallet probably supports them all. What’s more, the integrated fingerprint reader keeps everything secure, and the private key generator gives you a new key without additional software. It’s one of our favorite crypto gadgets and accessories right now.
Get it for $139 on the official website.
4. The Material Bitcoin safe bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector can withstand pretty much anything thanks to its 77-gigapascals modulus.
Free of electrical components, no one will hack the Material Bitcoin safe bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector. Best of all, it’s practically indestructible, with standing temperatures of over 900°C. Simply use the bitcoin address on the back to withdraw funds, check your balance, and more.
Get it for $93.30 on the official website.
5. The Solana Saga flagship Android smartphone is the first smartphone built for crypto lovers, giving you mobile freedom.
Tired of having to run out of meetings and conferences just to sign a crypto transaction? It can be a thing of the past with the Solana Saga flagship Android smartphone. This smartphone runs Solana Mobile Stack for Android, which allows native Android web3 apps. Moreover, it has the Seed Vault, a security protocol for signing transactions.
Preorder it for $1,000 on the official website. The estimated shipping is early Q1 of 2023.