Need to buy a bunch of gifts this summer? You don’t have to go over budget. Just check out today’s roundup of gadget gifts under $25.
So your sibling’s birthday, parents’ anniversary, and best friend’s graduation party are all in the same month? Only tech can help with gifts that are both impressive and affordable. And these tech gadget gifts under $25 are just what you—and your recipients—have in mind.
Related: Multifunctional monitor stands you can buy for your workspace
Everyone loves a power bank. And the ZMI PowerPack 10K costs just $19.99 but packs a 10,000 mAh battery and wide compatibility.
Then, you can’t go wrong with a sleek Bluetooth speaker like the Anker SoundCore Mini. It lets your recipient take their favorite tunes anywhere and costs you only $24.99.
Give gifts your friends and family will love—without overspending—when you go for the suggestions on this list.
1. The ZMI PowerPack 10K charges a bunch of devices. It works with iPhones, iPads, Fitbits, Kindles, Bluetooth headphones, and more.
Give portable power with the ZMI PowerPack 10K. Winner of a Red Dot Design Award, it packs a 10,000 mAh battery and offers Quick Charge 2.0 support. Best of all, it works with a range of devices.
Get it for $19.99 on Amazon.
2. The Wyze Room Sensor eliminates hot and cold spots in your home. Then, it saves your loved one’s money by prioritizing the rooms in use.
Excellent value for money, the Wyze Room Sensor works with your giftee’s thermostat to balance the temperature around their home. Then, the Motion-Sensing Comfort mode ensures the climate control happens in only rooms they’re actually in.
Get it for $24.99 on the official website.
3. The Belkin Wemo Smart Plug with Thread turns any traditional outlet into a smart one, giving your recipient remote control over lamps, security cameras, and more.
Make your friend’s home smarter with the Belkin Wemo Smart Plug with Thread. It works with an iPhone, Wemo Stage, iPad, or Siri, letting them switch appliances on and off when they’re away from home. For this reason, it’s one of the best tech gadget gifts under $25.
Get it for $24.99 on Amazon.
4. The ROCCAT Syn Buds Core wired gaming earbuds are great for mobile gaming. Even better, they work with all devices and have a mic.
Is your recipient into mobile gaming? They’ll appreciate the ROCCAT Syn Buds Core wired gaming earbuds. These earbuds offer precision sound on all devices, while the 10 mm driver units deliver audio optimized for gaming. There’s even an in-line mic.
Get them for $24.99 on Amazon.
5. The Satechi C1 USB-C Wired Mouse lets your loved one get started with work quickly and is compatible with both right- and left-handed users.
Everyone appreciates a good mouse,
Want to secure your cryptocurrencies and make them easier to use? Check out today’s roundup. These are the crypto gadgets and accessories you should buy.
Crypto gadgets and accessories are everywhere these days. From cryptocurrency wallets to gadgets that facilitate NFT purchase and storage, there are so many to buy. These are the ones you should consider.
Related: Best smart tech gadgets to buy under $500
A cryptocurrency wallet that safeguards your NFTs, crypto, and tokens is a worthwhile investment. So are crypto wallets that secure your wealth with your fingerprint. Give yourself peace of mind about your digital assets and get these useful crypto gadgets and accessories.
1. The Ledger Nano S Plus cryptocurrency wallet has a larger screen and more memory, so you don’t need to worry about storage.
Get all the storage space you need with the Ledger Nano S Plus cryptocurrency wallet. It has a larger memory of over 100 installed apps. Meanwhile, you can even use it to send and sign NFT transactions with full transparency.
Get it for $79 on the official website.
2. The OPOLO high-security crypto wallet secures your cryptocurrency with a high-security, EAL6+ certified chip, preventing threats.
Keep your crypto security robust but straightforward with the OPOLO high-security crypto wallet. With its EAL6+ certified chip, it’s impressively secure. Then, the large 3.2-inch touchscreen makes entering your passphrase, password, and address a breeze.
Get it for $313.44 on the official website.
3. The D’CENT Biometric Wallet supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies and has a built-in fingerprint reader for security.
Own multiple cryptocurrencies? The D’CENT Biometric Wallet probably supports them all. What’s more, the integrated fingerprint reader keeps everything secure, and the private key generator gives you a new key without additional software. It’s one of our favorite crypto gadgets and accessories right now.
Get it for $139 on the official website.
4. The Material Bitcoin safe bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector can withstand pretty much anything thanks to its 77-gigapascals modulus.
Free of electrical components, no one will hack the Material Bitcoin safe bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector. Best of all, it’s practically indestructible, with standing temperatures of over 900°C. Simply use the bitcoin address on the back to withdraw funds, check your balance, and more.
Get it for $93.30 on the official website.
5. The Solana Saga flagship Android smartphone is the first smartphone built for crypto lovers, giving you mobile freedom.
Tired of having to run out of meetings and conferences just to sign a crypto transaction? It can be a thing of the past with the Solana Saga flagship Android smartphone. This smartphone runs Solana Mobile Stack for Android, which allows native Android web3 apps. Moreover, it has the Seed Vault, a security protocol for signing transactions.
Preorder it for $1,000 on the official website. The estimated shipping is early Q1 of 2023.
From Alexa-compatible glasses to smart video doorbells, these gadgets bring you seriously smart tech for under a grand. Check them out below.
Think you can’t upgrade your tech products without hitting the $1,000 mark? Well, these smart tech gadgets under $500 prove you can snag some pretty great products for less than you’d expect. Let’s have a look.
Related: Ultimate smart home gadgets guide June 2022 edition—you can never have enough!
If you’re in the market for a smartwatch but are confounded by the $500+ price tags, check out the DOOGEE CR1Pro. It has nearly all the features you’d expect from a more expensive brand and costs just $54.99.
Or maybe you’d love to own a robot vacuum. The eufy RoboVac G20 Hybrid gives you precision vacuuming and mopping, plus Alexa control, for just $299.99.
Treat yourself to great tech and still have money for groceries with the gadgets on this list.
1. The eufy RoboVac G20 Hybrid robot vacuum and mop leaves your floors spotless for just $299 and has Amazon Alexa voice control.
You can get an Alexa-controlled robot vacuum for under half a grand, and its name is the eufy RoboVac G20 Hybrid robot vacuum and mop. It never misses a spot with its Smart Dynamic Navigation.
Get it for $299.99 on the official website.
2. The Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones have Alexa and Google Assistant built-in and adjust the audio based on your environment.
The Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones are some of the best headphones you can buy thanks to their adaptive sound, which adjusts to your surroundings. Even better, Alexa and Google Assistant are built-in for convenient track switching.
Get them for $399.99 on the official website.
3. The Amazon eero 6+ adds Wi-Fi 6 to your home and has its own smart hub, letting it work with Thread and Zigbee devices.
Looking for enough bandwidth to support your family’s work, streaming, and video calls? Go for the Amazon eero 6+ Wi-Fi 6 router. It gives you gigabit speeds for less and comes with its own smart home hub, making it one of the best smart home gadgets under $500.
Get it for $139 on Amazon.
4. The Vue Lite 2 eyewear series includes pretty useful smart tech gadgets. Use them to check your calendar, send a message, and more.
If you’re always on the go, the Vue Lite 2 eyewear series offers the EDC tech for you. For just $199, this smart eyewear collection connects to Alexa and Siri, letting you ask questions and message others without reaching for your phone.
Get a pair for $199 on the official website.
5. The DOOGEE CR1Pro smartwatch puts GPS tracking, sports modes, health sensors, and more right on your wrist.
Get all the features you’d expect from a premium smartwatch with the